free website stats program 72* and sunny in Florida... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

72* and sunny in Florida...

hey hammerhead and mavagrand,,,how about this sunday..1/24/ name a place and time and i will be there,,hope to see yous guysngals there,,later ryd,
email me if that's easier..rydastar@hotmail.com
i am near big bend and 301..:D

Hey Ice, like your nostalgic evergreen "also parked for the winter" :small3d023: Warmer daze are coming to ya...:bigsmiley6:

Thanks NEWHD74FAN, you like by garage decor too (my wife did) - wanted to keep it festive for the holidays.:rofl Actually, our NE winds kept blowing the tree across my porch so it had to go. Didn't feel like re-painting all the wood (again). Yes, warmer days are coming (40's today) & I hope to stow the tree away so I have more room to work on the bike. Got some winter goodies to work on so we're ready for rid'n season (soon, hopefully). Cheers!

rydahog, got you pm, would greatly enjoy a ride and getting to know new folks, where and when ya wanna meet?

Backroad, Ryda and I are gonna talk today around 5 and set up a place to meet when we know who all's going. We are both in the Brandon/Riverview area so I'll probably ride over and meet him so he doesn't get lost:D. If its just us riding, I was gonna 41 down to ride the beach roads from Bradenton to Sarasota. Or another option would be to take 60 over to Lake Wales, down to Avon Park, pick up 64 over to Bradenton. We'll let you know later, Pat

hammerhead, while I'd greatly enjoy a ride, I'm located about 30 miles south of the Ga. line, a bit of a ride just to meet up, may need to take a raincheck til I have a weekend off:(
Hopefully, I can get down to your neck of the woods in the near future.
Bill

Ya I hear ya, my mom and pop are in Segring and they were 75, Man what am I doin in Traverse City, Michigan....git me outta hear!!!!!!!!

My bad!!! I noticed your location right after I posted. I know exactly where you're at, my mom is from Providence, aunt is fron High Springs. Ride safe!!

Back