free website stats program 72* and sunny in Florida... | Harley Davidson Forums

72* and sunny in Florida...

Mavagrand

..tomorrow and you can bet I will be riding. Gonna head to Anna Maria Island for lunch, even if I gotta go alone. We have had a few weeks of really cold temps and I am Jonesing to ride. I'll put my knees in the breeze for you boys up north and throw a smile your way. Keep on hanging on..

Will it is raining now in SoCal, and will be for the next 5 days...with the threat of flooding in the fire charred and low lying areas...1-3" initially, 3" or more towards middle of the week...no riding for now! :(

..tomorrow and you can bet I will be riding. Gonna head to Anna Maria Island for lunch, even if I gotta go alone. We have had a few weeks of really cold temps and I am Jonesing to ride. I'll put my knees in the breeze for you boys up north and throw a smile your way. Keep on hanging on..

Sounds great. I'll be coming to your area around the end of Feb., but won't be on the bike. :( It's a vacation with the wife (she's still working), so we will have to do it in the car. Planning on a ride in May to the West coast via Mexico though.

Thanks for rubbing it in Mavagrand...be thinking of us "Northern" riders/members who's bikes are waiting for better riding conditions.:small3d009:

Enjoy your day in the sun & ride safe!

Mavagrand, I'm with you. It was 50 degrees in Roanoke on Saturday. I had to
install new rear wheel bearings & seals in my bike. Had just gotten a new rear tire & the bearing & race on one side was questionable so I replaced both.
After getting it all put back together, of course I had to take it on a test ride.
Everything was great & the weather was good too. Of course it rained again Sunday.

hey mavagrand,, if you make it again to anna maria ..give me a shout day or two in advance..i am near big bend road in riverview andnear 75...looking to ride.
just moved here about 4 months ago and looking to hook up with someone for a day ride..later...ryd:)

Rydahog, we need to hookup and go for a ride. I'm at Lithia Pinecrest/Bloomingdale and know a bunch of good rides in the area. A ride over to Treasure Island to "Gators on the Pass" is a great ride. Also good rides down Bradenton/Sarasota way....

Back