free website stats program 72* and sunny in Florida... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

72* and sunny in Florida...

Well,the day is done. Days like this are why people move to Florida. Bright and sunny all day long although it didn't get as warm as predicted. Made it to 68*, had to wear long sleeves on the bike (brrrrrrr). Didn't make itto Anna Maria as plans changed but did ride to the hd shop in Brandon. Lost one of the screws that hold my fairing on, replacement was $1.50 (least I have ever spent at an HD shop). Good ride though

Glad you enjoyed the ride - here's the kind of riding we got today in NE (29-degrees & foggy).

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 414
cool deal hammerhead, it looks like friday for me and the weather looks like the better day? keep in touch and we can make a meet place..later ryd,:rofl

You guy's get over here to the east, give me a shout. I put on 100 miles today by myself. Enjoyed every minute of it but riding with folks who also enjoy it is always great.
It was less than 70ºf over here too. I was happy with my jacket.
My HD dealer was CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodeen

Ice, I feel for ya bro, ya gotta hate seeing the scoot up like that. Bodeen, Ryda and hammerhead, it would be ez to coordinate a ride, hammerhead I was on Lithia Pinecrest today on my way to Brandon HD..I live in Fort Meade and take 640 West till it hits Hwy 60..let's have a Central Florida HDTimeline ride

Mavagrand, lets get this football stuff out of the way and you, Ryda and I will hook up for a good Sunday ride. I'm sure you know as many rides in the area as I do! FYI. Wednesday and Sunday's are best for me, we'll work something out>

You mean you would stay home to watch football when you could be riding????:small3d023: Not me! LOL I"m just not much into football anymore since hubby doesn't do sports, that kind of means I don't do much of sports. :s Baseball is my game, it gets real good in September. :D

Glad you enjoyed the ride - here's the kind of riding we got today in NE (29-degrees & foggy).

Hey Ice, like your nostalgic evergreen "also parked for the winter" :small3d023: Warmer daze are coming to ya...:bigsmiley6:

Back