free website stats program 2015 Freewheeler Trike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 Freewheeler Trike

You need to rode test one of the Can Am contraptions.....:shock
It really wowed me....

And yes, the Can Am may be the best thing since sliced bread, but I can't help but think of a 3-wheeled Vespa when I see one.

I was massively underwhelmed when I took one for a test ride at Bike Week several years ago. Jerky transmission, won't track a straight line without constant steering inputs, snobby attitude among every employee I dealt with, etc. If I need to feel the wind in my hair (what little I have left) and can't ride a two wheeler anymore, I'll get a nice used Miata convertible!

they are the ugliest bike wanna be I have ever seen on a road

Like them or not, they are going to sell a boat-load of freewheelers. And yes, the Can Am may be the best thing since sliced bread, but I can't help but think of a 3-wheeled Vespa when I see one.

I was massively underwhelmed when I took one for a test ride at Bike Week several years ago. Jerky transmission, won't track a straight line without constant steering inputs, snobby attitude among every employee I dealt with, etc. If I need to feel the wind in my hair (what little I have left) and can't ride a two wheeler anymore, I'll get a nice used Miata convertible!

MIATA!!! i got a real nice 450SL i would make a real good deal for you...:D

MIATA!!! i got a real nice 450SL i would make a real good deal for you...:D

Or a Jeep! Wife already rolling her eyes that I sold my "already paid for Honda" and bought a Road King. Think I'll have to wait on a 4 wheel convertible...

Or a Jeep! Wife already rolling her eyes that I sold my "already paid for Honda" and bought a Road King. Think I'll have to wait on a 4 wheel convertible...

Not to make things difficult...but I love my Jeep! :D

Not to make things difficult...but I love my Jeep! :D

And I still like taking my old Honda CB900 custom for a ride at times!
I really like to go to our local HD dealer on it. Some people have never seen a classic Honda with a 10 speed transmission. When I ride in on it Mike in the shop takes customers out to show them. That was the original sport/touring bike.

I really like to go to our local HD dealer on it. Some people have never seen a classic Honda with a 10 speed transmission. When I ride in on it Mike in the shop takes customers out to show them. That was the original sport/touring bike.

Steve, Can you post pictures?

Thanks if you would :shock

signed....BUBBIE

back in 1982 my buddy I used to ride with had a 1981 cb900 custom I think it was called had 5 speed with shaft drive

Last edited:
Here are couple pics.

43402772.JPG

43402774.JPG

Good Looking Bike......

I NEVER knew a 10 speed existed... I had severl Honda's in my Younger Days...

Several remembered were : several 90's, couple 110's, 160, 175 CL's, 250's AND.......The very First Honda 305 Dream (1965) off the boat and headed for Hinshaw's Honda out in Enumclaw Wa. Last two Honda's I owned A cb450 scrambler ? 69/70. then a 1972 CL 172 for fun, off road geared really low... :small3d026:

Hinshaw's Honda (bikes and cars) were really BIG back then...

Sold that 450 scrambler for More than I paid for it in the early 70's as all prices Sky-Rocketed...

Bet people Wonder about Your 10 speed...:shock then wonder IF it really is...:D

Thanks for the Picts. Steve...

signed....BUBBIE

Back