free website stats program 2015 Freewheeler Trike | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 Freewheeler Trike

atm33

I'm not usually a trike guy, but this thing looks pretty cool... I'll bet they sell a bizillion of 'em.

Attachments

• 2015 freewheeler.jpg
    2015 freewheeler.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 45
they got one in at my local dealer a few weeks back and I went to look at it and they sold it the first day it came in. I didn't even get to check it out, they got another coming in oct 6 I am going there when they open up to check it out

still waiting to see Jack on one....Jack remember you need this by spring for a road trip:D:D

While I agree with you, that they look totally bad to the bone, I can't see myself on a trike for a loooooong time, lol. I'm not old yet... but my dealer (Fort Bragg Harley) does have I think 3 or 4 on the showroom floor. They can't seem to keep road glides and street glides though....

While I agree with you, that they look totally bad to the bone, I can't see myself on a trike for a loooooong time, lol. I'm not old yet... but my dealer (Fort Bragg Harley) does have I think 3 or 4 on the showroom floor. They can't seem to keep road glides and street glides though....

You need to rode test one of the Can Am contraptions.....:shock
It really wowed me....

Like them or not, they are going to sell a boat-load of freewheelers. And yes, the Can Am may be the best thing since sliced bread, but I can't help but think of a 3-wheeled Vespa when I see one.

Back