free website stats program 2015 Freewheeler Trike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 Freewheeler Trike

Good Looking Bike......

I NEVER knew a 10 speed existed... I had severl Honda's in my Younger Days...

Several remembered were : several 90's, couple 110's, 160, 175 CL's, 250's AND.......The very First Honda 305 Dream (1965) off the boat and headed for Hinshaw's Honda out in Enumclaw Wa. Last two Honda's I owned A cb450 scrambler ? 69/70. then a 1972 CL 172 for fun, off road geared really low... :small3d026:

Hinshaw's Honda (bikes and cars) were really BIG back then...

Sold that 450 scrambler for More than I paid for it in the early 70's as all prices Sky-Rocketed...

Bet people Wonder about Your 10 speed...:shock then wonder IF it really is...:D

Thanks for the Picts. Steve...

signed....BUBBIE

BUBBIE enlarge the pic. of the left side of bike and check out the dual shifter setup. High range for touring and low range for playing around.

NOW you Jogged my Memory... I do remember it on the form Long Ago...

:newsmile077: I thought the same thing Then... Hope it is only Old Age...:rofl ....(mine)

signed....BUBBIE

Good Looking Bike......

I NEVER knew a 10 speed existed... I had severl Honda's in my Younger Days...

Several remembered were : several 90's, couple 110's, 160, 175 CL's, 250's AND.......The very First Honda 305 Dream (1965) off the boat and headed for Hinshaw's Honda out in Enumclaw Wa. Last two Honda's I owned A cb450 scrambler ? 69/70. then a 1972 CL 172 for fun, off road geared really low... :small3d026:

Hinshaw's Honda (bikes and cars) were really BIG back then...

Sold that 450 scrambler for More than I paid for it in the early 70's as all prices Sky-Rocketed...

Bet people Wonder about Your 10 speed...:shock then wonder IF it really is...:D

Thanks for the Picts. Steve...

signed....BUBBIE

I think the cl was the scrambler and the sl's were off road.

I think the cl was the scrambler and the sl's were off road.

The CL's are high sided mufflers ? and I think that is what I used off road...

LOL as it has been a Long Time ago... That 305 Dream was a 1962 Model year...I was thinking of the First BSA 441 Victor I bought New 1965/66...

Would Be Nice to have all them right now BETTER YET,,, Young all over again (I'll work on that...Lol)... I usually kept them ALL in pristine condition and Clean.
Good Habits Stay with me... and a few of the BAD ones too...:bigsmiley19:

signed....BUBBIE

The CL's are high sided mufflers ? and I think that is what I used off road...

LOL as it has been a Long Time ago... That 305 Dream was a 1962 Model year...I was thinking of the First BSA 441 Victor I bought New 1965/66...

Would Be Nice to have all them right now BETTER YET,,, Young all over again (I'll work on that...Lol)... I usually kept them ALL in pristine condition and Clean.
Good Habits Stay with me... and a few of the BAD ones too...:bigsmiley19:

signed....BUBBIE
Yep cl was the high muffler,if I remember correctly the frame on those was connected to the engine,so jumping wasn't a good idea.SL's had a double downtube so you could jump them.

Back