free website stats program 2010 Street Glide FLHX | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Street Glide FLHX

The 2010 FLHX and FLTRX have a 2 -1 exhaust with no left side pipe. The pics are correct, as the press releases have been touting this as an improvement. It was probably just overlooked in the specs as they are mostly cut and paste.

I was at my dealership on the Wednesday following the 2010 website release. They rolled a new Street Glide in... 2 into 1... pretty bare on that left side

Not so sure that would be money well spent.At least on my 08 that lower led light can barely be seen on a sunny day.Id have to see exactly how bright it is before spending the money.

I bought an LED fender tip brake light, plug in play. It is bright and really lights up the rear end.

I am the proud owner of a Vivid Black 2010 Street Glide. I love it. It is an upgrade for me. My only issue with it is that can't hear it. I am a true believer of "Loud pipes save lives". Worried about the safety factor. Looking for some slip-ons for it. I have the 2 into 1. I have looked up Thunderheaders and they sell the single slip-on as well as a falsie left pipe if you like the balanced look. Pretty pricy but they sound very throaty.
Anybody hear of any other after market slip-ons for the 2010 street Glide?

I am the proud owner of a Vivid Black 2010 Street Glide. I love it. It is an upgrade for me. My only issue with it is that can't hear it. I am a true believer of "Loud pipes save lives". Worried about the safety factor. Looking for some slip-ons for it. I have the 2 into 1. I have looked up Thunderheaders and they sell the single slip-on as well as a falsie left pipe if you like the balanced look. Pretty pricy but they sound very throaty.
Anybody hear of any other after market slip-ons for the 2010 street Glide?

I'm still waiting for my 2010 SG. 2.5 weeks to go. I'm looking forward to it being quiet when I pull out of the neighborhood (as the neighbors don't much like the pipes on my sportster), but I was hoping it would be a bit louder with the throttle opened up. I assume you are exagerating when you say you can not hear it?

Back