free website stats program 2010 Street Glide FLHX | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2010 Street Glide FLHX

I wasn't a fan of the 2 into 1 exhaust until I witnessed first hand how well they work and make horsepower! My last two big bikes have had a 2 into 1 and I won't go another way, unless something comes alog that works better! Sounds pretty good too and the cops don't bug you about it like with true duals and many of those combinations.
My 2007 FLHX:
271901645.jpg

365873034.jpg

Last edited:
Good catch - I didn't see that - I am don't like that either, I want a little more brake light and thinking of adding the $89 option to take the bottom light and conver it to a brake light as well.

Hmmm
Not so sure that would be money well spent.At least on my 08 that lower led light can barely be seen on a sunny day.Id have to see exactly how bright it is before spending the money.

I'm still not 100% convinced that the standard FLHX is going to have a 2-1 exhaust. The HD website clearly describes it as a 2-1-2 dual exhaust. I think there's a good possibility that someone messed up with the website pictures.
Use the 360 tool and tell me if you don't think that exposed black belt guard on the left side isn't totally ugly.

I dont mind the look of the new SG but I am curious on what the tail/brake light is going to look like. Not to change the subject, but did you see what they did to the wide glide? that is just horrible.

I've been reading several boards since the '09s came out, and I think the '09s are pretty solid bikes. Not a lot of issues anywhere like the '07 and '08s.

I've read a lot about the 07 issues, but have yet to experience any (knock on wood!). I don't even have the 5th gear noise many complained about. I keep dino oil in all three holes and the only thing I've done to it is a stage one with Rush pipes. I'm very unhappy with the pipes, first set turned gold shortly after install. Company was great sending me a replacement, but the replacement has turned gold too (although much later). I've been considering if I should put any money into this one or get a newer model. 07 was the last year with throttle cables! Still thinking...

Back