free website stats program 2009 Street Bob Uuugh! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2009 Street Bob Uuugh!

It is human nature to defend one's
current ride to self ensure your investment. We all share one vision and that is our love for Harley Davidson motorcycles and the open road. Ride what makes you feel good. One man’s vision of beauty is another’s vision of Uuugh!

Last edited:
I guess I was a lil rough on the whole modern day RETRO look,didnt mean to offend anyone,Black motor,Silver motor, Chrome motor they all run the same & most of all they all say HARLEY,thats all that matters right! However I dont think I will ever change my mind on the ROCKER or ROCKER C & some people might look at my bike & say even with a black motor it aint a DARK CUSTOM cuz of the paint scheme but I sure like it better then what I first ordered,I had ordered the '08 SOFTAIL SPRINGER CVO in the Orange I ordered it without seeing it in person then when it came in I was like "oh no" that is WAY too bright & orange for me,yeah having that 110" motor woulda been cool but there is a reason for everything & like I said I wouldnt trade my Street Bob for anything....

Back