free website stats program 2 year factory warranty | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2 year factory warranty

When I bought my 2013 Electra Glide the first thing I bought was the HD manual, got it online for $50 with free shipping.

I pulled out all the pages, 3 hole punched them and put them in a 3 ring binder, this makes it a lot easier to keep it opened to the correct page while you are doing work. It took a while to do but well worth it IMO.

A few times I have made pdf's of some sections and emailed them to friends that did not have a manual.

When I bought my 2013 Electra Glide the first thing I bought was the HD manual, got it online for $50 with free shipping.

I pulled out all the pages, 3 hole punched them and put them in a 3 ring binder, this makes it a lot easier to keep it opened to the correct page while you are doing work. It took a while to do but well worth it IMO.

A few times I have made pdf's of some sections and emailed them to friends that did not have a manual.

That sounds like a great idea and probably keeps it cleaner while working on the bike. Thanks. Where did you buy your manual for $50?:D

Back