free website stats program 103 questions | Harley Davidson Forums

103 questions

Tahoe Kid

I have a 2007 CI 96 increased to 103. Not very happy with current numbers and performance, what can be done? Should have more????

99hp/102tq should be more?

HD 259E cams
10.5/1 comp pistons
HD 110+b heads
50mm throttle body
new fly wheel
HD SE cam plate and oil pump
HD screaming Eagle tuner
Reinhart true duals

Welcoming recommendations!

Tahoe Kid

What is your compression CCC, checked with spark plugs out. air opened (off) and butterfly open...

This will tell something... Altitude you are from sea level taking the CCC?

How many miles on that new motor?

Who dyno truned it?

signed....BUBBIE

What is your compression CCC, checked with spark plugs out. air opened (off) and butterfly open...

This will tell something... Altitude you are from sea level taking the CCC?

How many miles on that new motor?

Who dyno truned it?

signed....BUBBIE

The thickness of the base gaskets and head gaskets can make a huge change in compression ratios, how does it run on pump gas any pinging?

Hey Bubbie- thanks for the reply..
Live in Chicago area. Lower half-crank shaft, cams, cam plate and oil pump where installed 12K ago or so.. Jugs- pistons where cleaned, new rings, push rods and heads cleaned.

Will get compression checked with out plugs.. couple of days.

Kutter's in Janesville did the Dyno..

Only burn 93 octane form Shell or BP no pinging..

Hey Bubbie- thanks for the reply..
Live in Chicago area. Lower half-crank shaft, cams, cam plate and oil pump where installed 12K ago or so.. Jugs- pistons where cleaned, new rings, push rods and heads cleaned.

Will get compression checked with out plugs.. couple of days.

Kutter's in Janesville did the Dyno..

Only burn 93 octane form Shell or BP no pinging..

Ground the plug wires and pull the fuel pump fuse when you run the compression test, count the heat rings on the spark plugs just for grins then toss them, start with fresh plugs when you are done:s

I have a 2007 CI 96 increased to 103. Not very happy with current numbers and performance, what can be done? Should have more????

99hp/102tq should be more?

HD 259E cams
10.5/1 comp pistons
HD 110+b heads
50mm throttle body
new fly wheel
HD SE cam plate and oil pump
HD screaming Eagle tuner
Reinhart true duals

Welcoming recommendations!

Tahoe Kid

Sounnd like good numbers to me, I'm running a 106" kit with 583 S&S cams and I'm at 90HP 110FTLBS Torque with stock heads and intake.

Wow, no one remondes a dealership?? Kinda aggree, sadley enough! So how do I locate a reputable guy to make the necessary mods??? Live near 60175 Saint Chalres, IL

Back