free website stats program WOOHOOOO SO excited!! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

WOOHOOOO SO excited!!

Something you will rarely see Don! :D

I understand, and yes dear has kept me out of trouble for years. But this was so unprecedented I printed the page and I will purchase a frame for it tomorrow.:bigsmiley23: Oh just how big is that swiss army knife?

I understand, and yes dear has kept me out of trouble for years. But this was so unprecedented I printed the page and I will purchase a frame for it tomorrow.:bigsmiley23: Oh just how big is that swiss army knife?

Well...we discussed this in the "green room" and Joy had Brian shuddering in his boots. :D

Just don't let Joy alter your clothes :lolrolling

Don't make me break out the Swiss Army knife & cut the sleeves off your shirt! Or, I could knit you something. :rofl

Oh boy, sorry Joy, really didn't mean it.:taunt

And don't you dare forget it sonny boy. :p

Yes Mam!:bigsmiley36: :lolrolling

oh this is good!!!! think i better print it and send it Jack for Christmas. :worthy:worthy:worthy Joyflyin the hero of the day

See what you guys don't realize is once upon a time Joy had a mishap riding a bike (not her harley) and when she picked herself up and brushed off all the dirt, even with a broken leg, she carried the broken bike all the way back home.

You don't mess with Joy! :bigsmiley23:

Hi Joy!:bigsmiley36:

See what you guys don't realize is once upon a time Joy had a mishap riding a bike (not her harley) and when she picked herself up and brushed off all the dirt, even with a broken leg, she carried the broken bike all the way back home.

your just scared of her:small3d005: knitting needles. ...oops wrong thread.:D

Something you will rarely see Don! :D

Well...we discussed this in the "green room" and Joy had Brian shuddering in his boots. :D

Joy just what did you learn on that knitting site???:newsmile071:

oh this is good!!!! think i better print it and send it Jack for Christmas. :worthy:worthy:worthy Joyflyin the hero of the day

LOL, all I can say is that I'm flattered. :8::8:

BTW, I am approaching the 1 year anniversary of my dirt bike crash in the cow pasture. :s

And Now For The Rest Of The Story:

About the Swiss Army knife & altering clothes. :D

Way back when I was guiding mountain bike tours in WV, we would do a big ride from Elk River Touring Center to Cass Scenic RR, then load the bikes up on the train and haul everyone to the top of the mountain to unload and have an awesome downhill ride.
One particular year, we had some crazy weather and I may have over dressed a bit. I didn't think I would need shorts and no sleeves, so I had on long riding tights & a long sleeve jersey. I would ride my bike up the mountain instead of riding the train. (The train averages 4 mph & takes about 4 hours to get up the mountain, I'm willing to bet I can still beat the train)
I was way ahead of schedule and I liked to watch the train pass at times so I was perched up on one of the water tanks where the train would stop to refill. (Steam engine). Well, it got hot. In the mid to upper 80's there before noon. Well, I carried a knife in the bike pack, so I made myself some shorts out of my long tights and the long sleeve jersey became sleeveless. :D Besides, the sleeves & legs already had holes in them. :p I might add that they now had kind of a Flintsone look about them however.

And, if you are ever in Pocahontas County WV & stop in ERTC, tell them that the girl Gil ran over with the Toyota sent ya, they'll know who you mean. :s

Yes I did get run over with a Toyota, but that is another story that wasn't so great after the guy got ran over by a log truck. :D

I might add that I got back to the touring center after the Toyota incident and got new wheel sponsorship & a shuttle back to the top of the mountain and made that ride. :p

I might add that I got back to the touring center after the Toyota incident and got new wheel sponsorship & a shuttle back to the top of the mountain and made that ride. :p

I bet you can out ride alot of us to...I hope you dont mind me saying....I dont know you but you dont seem like someone to mess with.:D..I think thats cool..Do you carry a rooling pin also?? :small3d031:

Back