free website stats program WOOHOOOO SO excited!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

WOOHOOOO SO excited!!

Yes, its true because some people choose a name that will cause a problem on the forum or is very misleading and in some cases the content itself is not allowed because it contains vulgarity so they are removed before they even get on the forum to eliminate massive PM's as to why they were removed.
In most cases like this the member may be a troll trying to get a rise out of us but they don't succeed. :D

First off I would like to say that I have a right to defend myself. My hubby and I were not trolling the site. We both bought brand new bikes and thought this would be a great place to come. Hubby had already posted about extended warranty and I had been a member here for awhile (was not banned on registration) but never posted much because I was not happy with my sporty. Now that I traded up, I really wanted to talk bikes.

All I said in my original post was (EDIT). I was pm'd with an infraction and I pm'd the mod back and said "are you serious". I guess that made claim that I got my fingers slapped (mod reason for banning "backchat to mod") like a baby for standing up for myself and defending myself. I am sorry we are all adults and if you think I was sassing you then I guess maybe I need to go to a more grown up chat board.

My username crazyanimal has been my username for many years because I am crazy about animals. I am animal lover not some psycho that the wrong mind would assume I am. I really didn't know my name represented vulgarity. This shows me that the staff here wants to judge without giving anyone a chance to show who they are.

Another thing, my hubby and I used the same username because we share things in life. The only other email account he has is a hotmail account and that was not allowed either and if we can't share an IP then how were both allowed to have an account??

Yep, I am on another computer and now if you consider that trolling, go right ahead but I am not pleased. We joined here to talk to others about bikes, nothing else. My first post with the so called bad word could have been given a warning, not an infraction and then banned from posting because I stood up for myself.

If you decide to ban us now then go right ahead. Just too bad that my first experience with other harley owners had to end like this.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

You can both use different email addresses and we can arange for you to be able to post without this nonsense.

However as per your request, both of your accounts are banned now.

PS. You seem to know quite a bit about how our system works here with the warning or the infraction. I find that amusing.

Last edited:
Twingirl, the forum does have very stright forward rules and a simple, I understand, would have been all you needed. If the moderators allow your word than the next person would expect the same treatment. As a member here I have seen many people try to object to the rules that they supposedly read before they signed on. I hope your Harley experience is a good one and I hope if you get to stay here you will understand how all of us here enjoy and respect the site,

Twingirl, the forum does have very stright forward rules and a simple, I understand, would have been all you needed. If the moderators allow your word than the next person would expect the same treatment. As a member here I have seen many people try to object to the rules that they supposedly read before they signed on. I hope your Harley experience is a good one and I hope if you get to stay here you will understand how all of us here enjoy and respect the site,

well said, i would like to add that i have been following this thread and the way i read it was many conversations that were not directed at the original poster. from one who has had his hands slapped in the past

When allowed to play in someone elses sandbox you need to follow their rules. It amazes me that some just don't get it and then try to explain themselves as if they did no wrong..... Maybe they missed the last couple of threads about proper behavior towards the forum and moderators.

Riues are in place for a reason, When you join the Forum you click on agreeing to abide by the rules Pretty simple IMO The Moderators are not paid and are not baby sitters it is just that simple:s

As twingirl has found out that forum rules and zero tolerance policy are non negotiable
Moderators do not have the time nor the inclination to go at length to explain the the finer points of the rules to a member that feels that their language was ok
If you in turn receive a warning for a violation please re read the rules and the friendly reminder and understand where you went wrong

Brian

Yes indeed....twice :D

It takes some people a long time to learn.

Poofclean-1.jpg

Poofclean-1.jpg

Back