free website stats program Winter Storage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter Storage

You can also check with your local dealer if you trust them, Some have winter specials and will include storage for a nominal fee:s

Not as cost effective as bringing it indoors...If the wife REALLY loved you she would be happy to have it in the house...Sell it to her as Modern Art...JK:newsmile100: what you may seriously consider is checking with your local storage unit facilities...They will ofter have decent deals (16.00-35.00 a month). the cost may be questionable at first, but it is only for the winter and if you think about the effort and p[ossibly additional cost of scrubbing and cleaning the bike in the spring and possibly replacing or re-chroming , it may not seem that expensive. You might also hit up a friend and offer him 10 bucks a month or something to put it in a spare corner of thier garage and plug in the battery tender. Make sure you keep the keys tho...:D

in the spring and summer i keep mine at home in a metal building then in the winter months my sister and her husband lets me keep it in their garage with their Harleys.Ask a friend or family member that has a garage if you can store it there house,worked for me.:D

I helped a friend out by letting her keep her sporty in my garage hooked up to a trickle charger. Ask a friend who has a garage. If he agrees buy him some chow once in a while and say thanks for his troubles. Years ago I kept mine in a buddy's garage on the other side of town. I went there to work on it and forgot some of my tools. Needles to say I didn't work on it. I had mine all set up for a long winters nap then this past week we had some mid 60 temps so I got it out and rode for a few days. Ahh,felt soo good.

Back