free website stats program Winter oil change | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter oil change

You're right on with the occasional winter ride here, never gonna happen. I'd offer you my shop but I already have a couple of extra bikes in the shop so it's starting to get too full to work on anything in there. Time I get some of my stuff out and into cold storage I guess.

The only bike I did not change and store for winter was my 60 FL, had a bad habit of going to the bars on Sundays to watch football, it was pretty hard starting with Kendall Nitro 70 oil but that was my drinking days too, Thank God they are behind me and I am sober and wiser now:s

The only bike I did not change and store for winter was my 60 FL, had a bad habit of going to the bars on Sundays to watch football, it was pretty hard starting with Kendall Nitro 70 oil but that was my drinking days too, Thank God they are behind me and I am sober and wiser now:s

CONGRATS on giving up drinking. its funny how much more we enjoy our bikes when we give up drinking......when we come home stressed out instead of turning up a bottle we fire our bikes up and go for a nice ride to relieve stress :s

I put my bike to sleep today with 2,300 miles on oil change. Will change in spring at next service interval. Bike is parked inside garage at house.

CONGRATS on giving up drinking. its funny how much more we enjoy our bikes when we give up drinking......when we come home stressed out instead of turning up a bottle we fire our bikes up and go for a nice ride to relieve stress :s

Thats what I like about not owning a car, The ride to work in the morning gets me going, and no matter how bad my day is when i clock out and fire up my bike its just me and the wind:s

Back