Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Dr. Dolittle, Jul 12, 2009.

?

Which Touring Bike Do You Ride?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2009.
  1. Electra Glide Ultra Classic

58 vote(s)
    37.7%
  2. Electra Glide Classic

11 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Electra Glide Standard

11 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Road King

37 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Road Glide

16 vote(s)
    10.4%
  6. Street Glide

21 vote(s)
    13.6%
  7. Tri Glide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I often see someone posting about a certain model being the "best selling" model HD makes. Without digging into the company's annual report, I figured the members of this forum represent a perfect cross section of worldwide Harley owners. If you've bought a new touring HD of the 2006 through 2009 model years (chosen to include all years of the Street Glide), please take a second to vote in the poll and satisfy my curiosity.

Maybe someone else will start a separate poll if they're curious about a different HD "family" of bikes.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  2. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

An ultra for it's looks, comfort and because "I'm worth it"

3. Dr. Dolittle

Thanks Harry but it doesn't look like you actually voted in the poll.

4. HarleyHarry

HarleyHarry Banned

Sorry, forgot the "vote now" button. Can you find it in yourself to forgive me?

5. shield

shield Member

08 Street Glide, love it.

6. Carroll B

Carroll B Member

I liked my sporty but got tired of not having room to carry things and on long rides the wind and the noise from the pipes wore me out. Figured this would be the last bike I need to buy to got exactly what I wanted. I'm also old enough for a geezer guide now. It's like riding a big red sofa.

7. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

I like my classic.I have the advance stereo with amp and 4 speakers and the wife likes what she calls her barko lounger.

8. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

I picked the standard for the gray powder coated motor and the lower price, also wanted to accessorize with whatever I wanted to. I added an Alpine receiver/I-pod player with Polk Audio speakers.

9. Dr. Dolittle

Absolutely :cheers

That's kind of what I keep hearing too but I sure seem to pass a LOT of EG's out on the actual road.

10. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

StreetGlide. I didn't like the fender lights and all the chrome bumper guards the other touring bikes have.