free website stats program Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Member of the Touring Family Do You Ride?

Which Touring Bike Do You Ride?

• Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Votes: 58 37.7%
  • Electra Glide Classic

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Electra Glide Standard

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Road King

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • Road Glide

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Street Glide

Votes: 21 13.6%
  • Tri Glide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
03 roadking like the bike alot,when its hot a take the shield off and on when its cold.real comfortable bike.Of all the bikes ive had this ones the best.had it 6 years and dont want to get rid of it.

2009 Street Glide. Still own my 2007 Dyna Street Bob, but I ride the SG more now that the wife is more comfortable.

I had a RK, now the EGUC, with a trunk makes all the differnats, The CB when running with other, at the end of 500 miles you are still ready to go, and the back seat driver is Happy

OK, I started it so I'll sum it up.

Results are obviously off a bit since some folks with pre-2006 bikes voted but still very interesting.

Street Glide is most likely NOT the best selling HD model, at least among the educated forum members found here. Electra Glide models tallied over half the total votes, with the Ultra the overall king.

Speaking of kings, the Road King had as many votes as the Street Glide and Road Glide combined.

Not a single Tri Glide!?!

Back