free website stats program where is the brits | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

where is the brits

A-up lads, another Brit here who cant wait for some decent riding weather (with no corrosive salt on the roads).
And regional greeting for Trikerman John, from another Stokie.

Oh yeah, and pardon my ignorance Hobbit...from a fellow HDRCGB member. See you in a field sometime this season matey.

we have a healthy riding group over here and as the weather is not always the best (i live in scotland) we still enjoy are riding .any other british members out there
Hello to all british member...where are the austrian riders. Wo sind die österreichischen Harley Fahrer.
Greetings from Austria....

Hello to all british member...where are the austrian riders. Wo sind die österreichischen Harley Fahrer.
Greetings from Austria....

Hiya Monti and thanks for the warm welcome. Spent a few days in Vienna last year. Really enjoyed it but didnt see any Harleys.
I bet the 'rolling thunder' sounds great, echoing around those mountain passes:D:D

been to the tyrol a few times and in the summer it is great i would love to ride the hog through there welcome to the gang we will soon have enough members to have a world gathering:D:D:D

Dudes! Another one here,in deepest Devon,(the cornese are just over the river) I ride with Tamar Valley,well known thru out plymouth and even by some in Bridgewater.The weathers turning,maybe we'll see each other soon.
German Jon is my knick name,for obvious reasons.I wear a platted ponytail in my going back to platinum hair, and I'll be at minehead,and Bisley for them that are going too. MONTI92...GRUESS DICH!!

Hi all, West Wales calling. Just bought an Ultra and its being triked at the moment. Hoping to get it in early May.

Hi all, West Wales calling. Just bought an Ultra and its being triked at the moment. Hoping to get it in early May.

:hiiHi Johnlyn, I had my Road King Classic triked last year at Hanks chop shop, not the cheapest but I am very pleased with it . Grin factor off the scale.:D:D

Back