free website stats program where is the brits | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

where is the brits

HERE DAMMIT!!!In deepest devon!where the rideing is good and the weather......well,where the riding is good!!

Trikerman, Hank's doing mine as well, I wanted a builder closer to me than before. Last time 120 miles away. This time Hank's only 45 miles and 45 min so much easier and he seems a nice chap.

Trikerman, Hank's doing mine as well, I wanted a builder closer to me than before. Last time 120 miles away. This time Hank's only 45 miles and 45 min so much easier and he seems a nice chap.

His engineering is absolutly brilliant, the only thing is he quoted me 8 weeks it took 7.5 months, I lost all of the summer, the only consolation was that we had an horrendous summer.

His engineering is absolutly brilliant, the only thing is he quoted me 8 weeks it took 7.5 months, I lost all of the summer, the only consolation was that we had an horrendous summer.

Jeez, thats an awful long time to be waiting, it does'nt take much longer than that to make a fekkin baby.

Why did it take so long matey?

(Veggie...from Stoke)

Hi Veggie, where in Stoke are you, I'm in Longton, I don't think Hank turns any work away and says 8 weeks to everyone, but like I said not cheap but brilliant finished job.

John.

A-up Trikerman John, sorry about the delay in posting a reply mate,....I've been tiling me Bathroom:D

I'm not far from you at all, just down the road in Werrington. We will have to meet up and get a few miles in.

I've just put a post up on the Pacific (I think it was), section, asking for advice on any good bike shops in San Francisco. Going to be taking a break there quite soon so would like as much info as I can get.
I'd be sick as a parrot if I'm staying fairly near to a good shop, and didnt even know it.

Ride it safe mate, and try to stay dry.....(edit) weather is on the way. Speak to you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
A-up Trikerman John, sorry about the delay in posting a reply mate,....I've been tiling me Bathroom:D

I'm not far from you at all, just down the road in Werrington. We will have to meet up and get a few miles in.

I've just put a post up on the Pacific (I think it was), section, asking for advice on any good bike shops in San Francisco. Going to be taking a break there quite soon so would like as much info as I can get.
I'd be sick as a parrot if I'm staying fairly near to a good shop, and didnt even know it.

Ride it safe mate, and try to stay dry.....(edit) weather is on the way. Speak to you soon.
Hi Veggie, just read youre reply, we have been away for a few days, have you been to the Kyzers bike nights at all, at the Bowling green Pub at Cellerhead. All the bike nights have been cancelled by the Police, they say residents have complained about the noise. I dont beleive this as I was there on the last bike night and ther was no extreme noise at all. I dont know where this will end as they also cancelled the National Welsh Ralley too.

John.

Hiya John.....I did'nt know about the bike night at the pub till it was too late. I tootled round there last week and it was'nt on, so had a ride out on my own instead.

Next morning, phoned the landlord who told me that the whole shebang had moved down the road to the Moorville,
stating, as you said, that there had been complaints about noise. He also told me that because the evening had proved very popular, some punters did'nt take too kindly to having to wait for fifteen minutes to be served, and that's the reason they had moved down the road to the Moorville.

Apparantly, the plod took a dim view of the whole thing, and demanded to be kept informed of ''activities'', which led to the plug being pulled, which is a shame.

If you hear of any alternative arrangements, let me know.

I think the Stormy Petrel nights at TernHill are still on this season...always good for a visit:D

Ride safe kiddo
Pat

Hi all seems like forever since my last post, but I now have the Trike :D Had it Monday. Everything seems ok. Had a Rocket 3 Trike before and it was so unreliable that I fear raving too much about this Trike incase it bites me on the (edit). The quality of care Hank took to build it I feel sure it's going to be a good one. Have to get the first service in before I go to France next week. Will post after I get back. All the best to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back