free website stats program When do we hit 60,000 Members | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

When do we hit 60,000 Members

Here's a tidbit of info...

We went from 50,000 members to 51,000 members in 17 days!

That's ONE THOUSAND members SEVENTEEN days :D

Just curious, but do you subtract the ones that get permanently banned??? :newsmile04:

(I've been trying real hard not to be included in that number) :D

Just curious, but do you subtract the ones that get permanently banned??? :newsmile04:

(I've been trying real hard not to be included in that number) :D

We have a list of the banned members that just couldn't adjust as well as members listings so it's easy to figure out. :D

Glider, for those of us that slipped up early on with something mild, is there a possibility of a pardon to have that little "infraction" bit removed from our profile? (EDIT), Like maybe after a year of good behaviour?

I kinda feel like an ex-con with that in there ... :bigsmiley25:

Please read and understand the info in this link below...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Glider, for those of us that slipped up early on with something mild, is there a possibility of a pardon to have that little "infraction" bit removed from our profile? (EDIT) Like maybe after a year of good behaviour?

I don't think you've begun your year of good behaviour just yet :D

besides, infractions builds character :small3d018:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you've begun your year of good behaviour just yet :D

I haven't? ....... EEK! lol

Either I missed something (quite normal for me, just ask my wife) or I have the wrong idea about what "good behaviour" is...lol

Point is, it would be nice to be able to earn back a little respect, especially from my peers. No disrespect intended to any member of this site if the use of "peer" offends you.

People like Hoople, Glider, Jack, Tank, etc... make this site what it is along with everyone else that can follow the rules and contribute. I am proud to say I am a member of HDTimeline (where are those patches anyway?!? lol)

Glider, for those of us that slipped up early on with something mild, is there a possibility of a pardon to have that little "infraction" bit removed from our profile? (EDIT), Like maybe after a year of good behaviour?

I kinda feel like an ex-con with that in there ... :bigsmiley25:

Please read and understand the info in this link below...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Can't remove the past infraction, but I can give you another one. :D

I haven't? ....... EEK! lol

Either I missed something (quite normal for me, just ask my wife) or I have the wrong idea about what "good behaviour" is...lol

Point is, it would be nice to be able to earn back a little respect, especially from my peers. No disrespect intended to any member of this site if the use of "peer" offends you.

People like Hoople, Glider, Jack, Tank, etc... make this site what it is along with everyone else that can follow the rules and contribute. I am proud to say I am a member of HDTimeline (where are those patches anyway?!? lol)

Cleftwynd has decided to take the alternate route .

Here's a tidbit of info...

We went from 50,000 members to 51,000 members in 17 days!

That's ONE THOUSAND members SEVENTEEN days :D

A bit more info...

We have gotten 974 in NEW members in 12 days.:D

It just keeps getting better and better. I guess we're doing something right.

That averages about 1000 NEW members every 15 days!!!!

A bit more info...

We have gotten 974 in NEW members in 12 days.:D

It just keeps getting better and better. I guess we're doing something right.

That averages about 1000 NEW members every 15 days!!!!

That's incredible!! From memory, I think there were less than 2000 members when I joined. Correct me if I'm wrong glider. :pelao

You are member number 797 Sir!!!

Gee, thanks for that Tank, less than 1000 then. As you can see by my post count, I'm more of a reader than a writer. I just enjoy cruisin round this site, sticking my nose in here and there.......:D

Back