free website stats program When do we hit 60,000 Members | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

When do we hit 60,000 Members

My guess is a $100,000............:D

Bodeen

Just wondered???

Is the 50,000 an accurate number that represents the Membership Now or does it Include the ones glider tossed out on their EAR.. Are their numbers adjusted to reflect that???
:bigsmiley33:

signed....BUBBIE

Let me say this about that :lolrolling

The latest member to join is really #50,161 and the total for the forum shows 50,121 members at the bottom. There's a difference in numbers but there have been way more removed/banned than the numbers indicate.

Let me say this about that :lolrolling

The latest member to join is really #50,161 and the total for the forum shows 50,121 members at the bottom. There's a difference in numbers but there have been way more removed/banned than the numbers indicate.

WELL,,, I do Know One that is banned that COUNTS for more then Numbers can represent:D:D:D

EH.... signed....BUBBIE

To date there has been 1,850 banned and removed members for one reason or another. I'm sure there is someone that will capitalize on this information :lolrolling

To date there has been 1,850 banned and removed members for one reason or another. I'm sure there is someone that will capitalize on this information :lolrolling

And thats ok, cause it just shows why this forum is the "BEST on the NET" and a cut above all the rest......:s

I'm sure some forums would be happy with 1850 members. :newsmile100:

Back