free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

The one you trade for an Ultra!:D

I traded my Heritage Softail for my new Ultra Limited, and I sure do miss the Heritage. Love the Ultra, but still miss the Heritage. Had it running great and although it was 12 years old, it still looked brand new, or better. I put on lots of chrome, new cams, hydraulic tensioners, high volume oil pump, SE cam plate, V&H Longshots, rebuilt the carb, Sundowner seat. Wish I could have afforded to keep both, but this new one wasn't cheap :(.
So, my vote for the best softail model has to be the FLSTC.

My Heritage gives me the sweetest ride everytime :newsmile092:. It's like finding the perfect partner on the dance floor, once you find it, you don't want to let go. I know it sounds corny but I don't care. You Heritage lovers know what I'm talking about.... :newsmile048:

FXSTC for me.... Nice fat solid rear with skinny front spoke wheel. Just right amount of chrome. It's all bike, functionally beautiful without the need for "makeup". Elegantly simple like the iconic bikes from the 70's. LOL Then again I want a bagger everytime I ride in cold weather!!

Back