free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

I just picked up a 2013 Softail Slim a couple weeks ago... and I love it. I can't say I'm any sort of expert on the other models but I love my Slim. I had a Sportster 48 a couple years ago... I loved the look but it felt a bit small (even though I'm only 5'7"). So when I first laid eyes on the blacked out Slim I had to have it... looks wise it reminds me of the 48, just everything is scaled up... love the footboards and toe\heel shifter.

Attachments

• Slim1.jpg
    Slim1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Slim2.jpg
    Slim2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Slim3.jpg
    Slim3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 26
I just picked up a 2013 Softail Slim a couple weeks ago... and I love it. I can't say I'm any sort of expert on the other models but I love my Slim. I had a Sportster 48 a couple years ago... I loved the look but it felt a bit small (even though I'm only 5'7"). So when I first laid eyes on the blacked out Slim I had to have it... looks wise it reminds me of the 48, just everything is scaled up... love the footboards and toe\heel shifter.

Yup, same here ! Traded my 2010 48 vivid black for my 2012 Slim in vivid black ----!!

Traded for the same reasons as well .....

I think the 48 is the best lookin (EDIT) sportster Harley makes ------now I've got a BIG (EDIT) 48 that fits me, called the Slim --- yup, I'm diggin it ----

Btw, I'm 6'5 200lbs ----

Ez

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Amend my post and address the topic

I must pick two --- the Slim for reasons above and the Deluxe !

Dripping with chrome and just looks ready to go-------want it to be a great lookin ride , just add apes !

Ez

Last edited by a moderator:
Back