free website stats program What unblieveable power! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What unblieveable power!

Can't say enough about the blaster use it for all kind of things. Has anyone purchased the set of wheels they have for it, if so do they work ok?

These things work great!Save heaps of time,effort and help to preserve the painted surfaces too_On cars and bikes.

I got the wheels for mine.I was a bit dubious of the frame attachment method at first-velcro on wheel dolley and on the motor,but once i realised that 540mm cable ties will work better when the velcro falls off,i didnt care.

I keep myself entertained by removing the hose and allowing my Blaster to jet across the garage floor.:D

These things work great!Save heaps of time,effort and help to preserve the painted surfaces too_On cars and bikes.

I got the wheels for mine.I was a bit dubious of the frame attachment method at first-velcro on wheel dolley and on the motor,but once i realised that 540mm cable ties will work better when the velcro falls off,i didnt care.

I keep myself entertained by removing the hose and allowing my Blaster to jet across the garage floor.:D

Maybe we should see what other peoples ET's are for say a 25 foot trip across the garage floor! Could be a new sport.

Back