free website stats program What unblieveable power! | Harley Davidson Forums

What unblieveable power!

harleypr

Account Removed
Ever since buying my first Harley I have had this grin that I can't remove. In my desire to keep everything clean and spotless I researched blowers. I read universally good reports about the Air Force Master Blaster. Wow! What a machine, I didn't believe it would be this powerful. I appreciate my unseen friends contributing to this forum so us new guys make the proper choice the first time. My wife and I discussed using this machine after a shower. It may enhance the whole process and add a new twist for the uses of the Master Blaster. At 63 and 64 we are always looking for new experiences! Thanks again.:newsmile100:

Since I stole the wife's Pledge, she now uses my Blaster to dust the house! :newsmile100:

Have to agree on that blower. It's so powerful that if you drop the nozzle it takes off like a snake.:D

Can't say enough about the blaster use it for all kind of things. Has anyone purchased the set of wheels they have for it, if so do they work ok?

Since I stole the wife's Pledge, she now uses my Blaster to dust the house! :newsmile100:

I don't think this is one of the uses harleypr was talking about!!:newsmile100:

Love and use mine everytime I wash the bike. Glider's right about what happens if you drop the hose, takes off like a charged fire hose and could wind up chipping or scratching the paint. Hold on to that thing when you use it. :newsmile100:

Love and use mine everytime I wash the bike. Glider's right about what happens if you drop the hose, takes off like a charged fire hose and could wind up chipping or scratching the paint. Hold on to that thing when you use it. :newsmile100:

I always keep a tight grip on it.:newsmile100:

Back