What unblieveable power!

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by harleypr, May 5, 2010.

1. harleypr

harleypr Account Removed

Ever since buying my first Harley I have had this grin that I can't remove. In my desire to keep everything clean and spotless I researched blowers. I read universally good reports about the Air Force Master Blaster. Wow! What a machine, I didn't believe it would be this powerful. I appreciate my unseen friends contributing to this forum so us new guys make the proper choice the first time. My wife and I discussed using this machine after a shower. It may enhance the whole process and add a new twist for the uses of the Master Blaster. At 63 and 64 we are always looking for new experiences! Thanks again.:newsmile100:

2. 9FLHR

9FLHR Active Member

Since I stole the wife's Pledge, she now uses my Blaster to dust the house! :newsmile100:

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Have to agree on that blower. It's so powerful that if you drop the nozzle it takes off like a snake.:D

4. sprinkman

sprinkman Active Member

Can't say enough about the blaster use it for all kind of things. Has anyone purchased the set of wheels they have for it, if so do they work ok?

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I don't think this is one of the uses harleypr was talking about!!:newsmile100:

6. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

Love and use mine everytime I wash the bike. Glider's right about what happens if you drop the hose, takes off like a charged fire hose and could wind up chipping or scratching the paint. Hold on to that thing when you use it. :newsmile100:

7. harleypr

harleypr Account Removed

I always keep a tight grip on it.:newsmile100:

8. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

Yes, all high performance hoses need to be gripped firmly.

9. WireDawg

WireDawg Member

I have a craftsman wet/dry vac that the head comes off and can be used as leaf blower. It works great too!

10. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

I have and use the same as WireDawg. Little bulky but does the job.