free website stats program What trailer? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What trailer?

I bought a cyclemate trailer in 04 in sturgis. It's about 110 lbs. pulls really good . Has longer tongue than most trailers, maybe why it pulls so good & tons of room too.

I bought this trailer on e-bay for $1100.00 plus shipping. cargo specs are 60 in long, 28 in wide, 18 in deep with a 40" tounge. It weighs 195 pounds empty. Not a bad trailer for the money, the seller is americasbesttrailers. I also bought the hitch ball for $50.00

Attachments

• trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 241
  • hitch ball.jpg
    hitch ball.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 49
If its a uniwheel cargo trailer your looking for check out the N-LINE. Made right here in Iowa. Looks just like a saddle bag on steriods w/ a single wheel mono-shock. Has a very unique type hitch too!

My vote is for N-Line. They were once made just north of my location in Mississippi, not sure why they are in Iowa now. Had one with my Road King and was like it was not there. Leaned when the bike leaned and has plenty of room.

I bought this trailer on e-bay for $1100.00 plus shipping. cargo specs are 60 in long, 28 in wide, 18 in deep with a 40" tounge. It weighs 195 pounds empty. Not a bad trailer for the money, the seller is americasbesttrailers. I also bought the hitch ball for $50.00

that is a good deal! i have been looking for one. they bave been around 1900$

My vote is for the PiggyBackerXL. I have had mine for over a year and I love it. If I tried to carry the same amount of luggage on my bike that I carry when my wife and I do trips, the bike would be unsafe from being overloaded. Plus, when we ride into a hotel for the night, I pull out two wheeled suitcases and bring them to the room. Easier to unload and load the next morning. The trailer is the way to go!!

Last edited:
Back