free website stats program What trailer? | Harley Davidson Forums

What trailer?

It depends on whether you want a cargo trailer or a camper. If it's a camper you're interested in there are lots to choose from. Personally, I like the Leesure Lite Excel model...a good bed, plenty of storage and a good size stand up changing area...and it only weighs 250 pounds. I prefer a camper because I'm just not into pitching a tent every night and then taking it all down in the morning. You can set the Leesure Lite up in 2 minutes and take it down in about the same time...sweet.

I have a Bushtec Turbo II that i pull behind my UC. it really is a breeze to pull. don't even know its back there, even in the tight twisties.

P8294156.jpg

The Piggybacker trailer seems to be a good one if you're just looking for a cargo trailer. Lot's build their own using Harbor Freight trailers, but that's not for me.

U.S Cargo builds a nice fibreglass body alluminum frame tow behind at a resonable price.pm me and I will get you a good deal if you pick up at the factory in Bristol Ind. Not too far from you

Friends Wags trailer. The cargo one, not the pet carrier design.
Plan of getting one in April.
The place where they are made is in Denver, Iowa.
Can be on the expensive side, but I like the horse trailer look.
He pulls it with a V-4 Yamaha.

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

I have a cycle mate 2000 that I pulled behind my Gold Wing and now EGCU, I don't even know it's there. My only complaint is, I wish the wheels were bigger (only 8"). I leave my camping gear in it all the time and the wife can just about take her whole closet along. When you get one keep in mind how much weight you put in it and the way you load it.

Back