free website stats program What to do??? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What to do???

+ 2 on that......Im going to think about the next one when I have my bike paid for.....And yes, it will be a bager:)

Smart decision in my mind. You can get "motorcycle broke" real quick trading a bike after one year of ownership and payments.

+3. It's nice to salivate over the newer bike but when you walk away and think long and hard you come to realize what you have still fits the bill.

That nice new shiny bauble just isn't always that much better the last still-like-new shiny bauble you've bought.

I too had the bug to trade my Heritage for an Ultra. I also bailed out on the idea and am glad I did. I originally thought I would need the larger bike to accommodate my wife, but she ended up buying her own bike! She has a beautiful Softail Deluxe.

It sounds you made the right decision for your situation. I don't blame you one bit.

I do like Steve Di.'s strategy of having 2 riders in the family. That can solve many a dilemna.

Ride safe and payment free if possible. :)

Decided to stick with what I've got. Can't justify the added amount or length of payments.

I believe in this situation you have made the correct decision. Financially it would have been a bad move and cause you to really dislike new bike, and be very upside down money wise. There will always be another and better day to make the move. So continue to put miles of smiles on your face with your Heritage.:s

Back