Just came home from the dealership, only went in to look around. Came out with an offer to trade my 2010 Heritage to a 2011 Ultra Classic in Merlot Sunglo/Vivid Black. They offered me $15,000 trade in, wish I could have gotten a little more, but... Supposed to call the bank and call me in the morning with firm info. Not sure if I want to do this or not, the ball-park info they gave me raised my payment by about $120.00 a month. Seems a little steep to me. Well just had to put my thoughts to words. Any feedback??? Should I hold out for a little more trade-in on my perfect condition Heritage? Is this a good deal, they are asking $22,500.00 for the Ultra Classic? I am torn, on one hand I love the Heritage, on the other I "think" I would love the Ultra Classic as much or more. Ugh.