free website stats program What is your favorite fuel treatment? | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your favorite fuel treatment?

What is your favorite Fuel treatment

• Sea Foam

Votes: 82 59.4%
  • Lucas

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • Stp

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • valvoline

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 3m

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 39 28.3%

• Total voters

Apyle

There is no denying that fuel treatments have become more and more important for efficient operation of modern fuel injected engine. Which product is your favorite?

There is no denying that fuel treatments have become more and more important for efficient operation of modern fuel injected engine. Which product is your favorite?

Seems I'm not sure yet...Seems I still have so much more to learn...lol..Heck I just learned what "dry gas" was....I do know sea forms great for a outboard motor...which is attached to my Bass boat...lol

Seems I'm not sure yet...Seems I still have so much more to learn...lol..Heck I just learned what "dry gas" was....I do know sea forms great for a outboard motor...which is attached to my Bass boat...lol
Can't deny the toys..lol.

my favorite fuel addative..........................air and spark...as it gets compressed in the cylinder .

A friend of mine gave me a case of Lucas octane booster. I have used it a couple of times but I find that I lose 10 or 15 miles to a tank of fuel so I have stopped using it.

As Glider said I like the Marvel Mystery Oil. I find milage has increased maybe 2 mpg in my opinion but a lot of things can vary the milage.

what(EDIT) is a "blend fuel"???? :bigsmiley21:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had some issues with the some companies fuels here in Michigan. I have never had a problem since I've started putting additives in my gas. My favorite happens to be sea foam. It removes water from gas, it stabilizes, cleans the ports in my carbs, and my injection in my car. It may have to do with the climate here in Michigan, Monday night it went from 56 degrees to 29 in nothing flat. I think that promotes condensation.

How much an how often do I add fuel treatment to my FLSTNI:dknow

It's not needed on a regular basis, depending on how much idle time the bike spends. I would say every 3 or so months to give it some injector cleaner.

Back