free website stats program What is your favorite BEER!? | Harley Davidson Forums

What is your favorite BEER!?

Saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea.
Lets keep this down to your absolutely favorite beer.
I'll start, my absolutely, all-time, king of the hill, favorite beer is........Hoegaarden.
its belgian and its delicious!

Now its your turn, go!

(MODS: If there is already a thread like this, redirect me and close this thread. Thank you.)

Just discovered that there are beers that taste really good! I am experimenting at this point but so far, I really like "Fat Tire Amber ale" Up until now, beer was merely an alcohol delivery system. What fun I'm having!!

I like Newcastle Brown Ale, but my favourite at the moment is Lancaster Bomber. They also make one called Witches brew - fairly appropriate at this time of year LOL.

Hmmm tough one. I spent 3 years drinking a different beer every time I went to the store. I may have had my favorite recently in Tombstone AZ Big Nose Kate's Witbeir. Really good and refreshing.

Depends, if I'm just drinking a beer just to be drinking a beer my main go to is usually Bud Light but I'm becoming quite fond of Budweiser Black Crown. If I'm having a beer with steak I like AmberBock or Newcastle Brown. With pasta I like Peroni and of course with Mexican I want a Dos XX Amber.

Back