What is your favorite BEER!?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by sportriderrr, Oct 25, 2013.

1. sportriderrr

sportriderrr Member

Saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea.
    Lets keep this down to your absolutely favorite beer.
    I'll start, my absolutely, all-time, king of the hill, favorite beer is........Hoegaarden.
    its belgian and its delicious!

Now its your turn, go!

(MODS: If there is already a thread like this, redirect me and close this thread. Thank you.)

2. screwylouie

screwylouie Active Member

Just discovered that there are beers that taste really good! I am experimenting at this point but so far, I really like "Fat Tire Amber ale" Up until now, beer was merely an alcohol delivery system. What fun I'm having!!

3. rhino 2

rhino 2 Active Member

Having any brand of beer with a bunch of friends, Especially if they are buying....:Banane35:

4. TomH65

TomH65 Active Member

I like Newcastle Brown Ale, but my favourite at the moment is Lancaster Bomber. They also make one called Witches brew - fairly appropriate at this time of year LOL.

5. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Currently Sweetwater Motorboat, from a local, Atlanta brewery.

6. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I'm a big fan of Blue Moon.

7. droach3

droach3 Member

Hmmm tough one. I spent 3 years drinking a different beer every time I went to the store. I may have had my favorite recently in Tombstone AZ Big Nose Kate's Witbeir. Really good and refreshing.

8. Rhinoj1

Rhinoj1 New Member

My favorite brew is.... Cold!

9. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Cold, Canadian brewed and free works for me.. But I tend to try different brands when I travel just for a change. At home, it's Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale.

10. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Depends, if I'm just drinking a beer just to be drinking a beer my main go to is usually Bud Light but I'm becoming quite fond of Budweiser Black Crown. If I'm having a beer with steak I like AmberBock or Newcastle Brown. With pasta I like Peroni and of course with Mexican I want a Dos XX Amber.