free website stats program What Is It? | Harley Davidson Forums

What Is It?

90FXRS

Contributor
A friend of mine has an 07 Injected Fatty. There is a connector hanging by the rear of the intake. Has a plug in it.....What Is It? I will get a pic tomorrow.

The scooter runs fine. Just wondering what it is. As far as I know there have been no mods done to the bike

Just a guess, Harley uses the same wiring harness for HDI models and US models, HDI models use a intake solenoid that connects to the back of the stock backplate, on US models the intake solenoid connector is caped off, when you upgrade to a free breathing air filter on a US bike the connector should be strapped off to something so it not just hanging there.

Just a guess, Harley uses the same wiring harness for HDI models and US models, HDI models use a intake solenoid that connects to the back of the stock backplate, on US models the intake solenoid connector is caped off, when you upgrade to a free breathing air filter on a US bike the connector should be strapped off to something so it not just hanging there.

This is what I was thinking also.

Good to see you Chop.

Thanks for the replies. I did notice there is a plastic anchor attached to it and the length of it limits where it could possibly go.

Back