free website stats program What are Dyna Beads?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are Dyna Beads??

good info rubyred i use the bar and shield weights on my spokes but if i ever change to a wheel without spokes i think i would go with the beads,i agree dont like the looks of stick on weights

In my shop I balance exclusively with Dyna Beads never any complaints and Idont have to give up precious floor space to a bulky balancer. And a benifit is that being a dynamic balancing system they continue to work as the tire wears so it is always balanced giving longer tire life.

I had something similar in my pickup tires once. They worked great at highway speed but made the balance terrible at slow speeds. Do Dynabeads work at slow speed?

I know nothing about the Dyna Beads, I sure would try them though. Seems pretty easy to do. The you tube video was great .:bigsmiley12:

I had something similar in my pickup tires once. They worked great at highway speed but made the balance terrible at slow speeds. Do Dynabeads work at slow speed?

Since they work on centrifugal force, they are not distributed evenly at low speeds. Then again, balance is not that much of a factor at low speed.

i used the Dyna Beads on the last three sets of tires and about to use them again. i wont go back to ugly weights. the minute you start moving they start to balance. i personally have never had a problem.

just be careful when changing the tire or let the tech know cause if those little things get out it could be a slippery mess

Back