free website stats program What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get?

Got a new pair of HD jeans and a new HD jacket, got to hold the new grandbaby for the first time, spend time with all my grandkids, but the best was a video call from my son in afghanistan.

Did well also.New Grandson born on my wife's birthday 12/22. New HD canvas jacket w/zip out hoodie,HD jean shirt,HD Christmas shirt,large rolling toolbox for the man cave & rode Christmas eve & day(most the week actually). One of the few pleasures living in Fl brings you.

I'm blesd with having the biggis house in the family, so we have everybody over for dinner and a good get togather. 4 generations total of 34 poeple form 78 years to 3 months old. Very good time

Got to have dinner with 16 family members at our house. Was a verry enjoyable time. Did get a new pair of fxrg boots,verry nice, but best of all just a little rain today and daughter still wanted to go for a ride for her Birthday. Best wishes for all on the New Year

I was good to many, did the right thing and had to deal with a lot; while I didn't get a sack of coal, I did get.....

Attachments

• absolutely_nothing_road_sign_lg.jpg
    absolutely_nothing_road_sign_lg.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
Welcome back Dogmeat! HDtalking has higher standards than network tv because,,, well it's better than network tv. :s

I got the distinct pleasure of "bein' allowed" back on this site after a "penalty period" of 30 days for "swearin".....and I didn't even "swear"....I did put two words down that I substituted the letters that WOULD have made them "swear" words...and jest barely "swear" words at that.
(I'll prolly get "penalized" for posting this!)
I realize the rules say NO SWEARIN', but we aren't even allowed to use some words here that are heard on the radio every day!

You and me both brother - welcome back. I got back on 23 Dec 1900. :panic

I will have to read my post more carefully in future, and not argue with the mod when he edits my posts :D

I got the distinct pleasure of "bein' allowed" back on this site after a "penalty period" of 30 days for "swearin".....and I didn't even "swear"....I did put two words down that I substituted the letters that WOULD have made them "swear" words...and jest barely "swear" words at that.
(I'll prolly get "penalized" for posting this!)
I realize the rules say NO SWEARIN', but we aren't even allowed to use some words here that are heard on the radio every day!

Yes it would be YOUR pleasure to be allowed back here on HDT. Lets not push the boundries!

You and me both brother - welcome back. I got back on 23 Dec 1900. :panic

I will have to read my post more carefully in future, and not argue with the mod when he edits my posts :D

Thats all we ask is to re-read what you type before you hit submit.

Welcome back to both of you. Lets not have to go thru this again please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Holidays this year Both kids home from college able to see all my family and such as far as HD goes 100 gift card to local dealership, couple of T's Bike Jack, i-pod nano and the satisfaction of the better half really liking the HD stuff I bought her

Back