free website stats program What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get? | Harley Davidson Forums

What a great Christmas, I got, what'd you get?

Slapp

Man this was a pretty good Christmas this year. All the relatives even the lovely Mrs. Slapp listened to what I wanted this year. I ended up with a really nice HD ring, a Harbor Frieght (HF) MC dolly, put the bike on it and push around the shop any direction you want real nice piece of equipment. A HF wheel cleaning stand, push the front or rear wheel on it and you can spin the wheel while it is on the kickstand to clean the rims. A HF motorcycle lift table with the front wheel clamp and rear drop so you can remove the rear tire. New tie down straps for the table. Six HD tees, and 4 HD Dress shirts and a total of about $600 bucks worth of gift cards.
Even my dogs (2 German Shepards and a Cairn Terrier (Toto)) made out with about ten pounds each of dog treats and toys.
All I need now is to figure out how to get all this equipment in the shop, guess it is a good excuse to build a new shed so I can make room in the shop.
Be safe, have fun and becareful out there. Next stop New Years.

I got some stuff, but certainly the best gifts the wife and I got was finding out that we are going to be grandparents in late summer this year. Both our daughter and daughter in law found out this week. Our daughter has been frustrated trying for quite some time. 2011 has a lot to look forward to.:panic

g/f saved my dog. he had an obstruction in his gut. cost $4200. for surgery but my bull terrier is still here. greatest gift a g/f can get for her man. don't need anything else.

Awsome for all of you. I have been so blessed this year that if I had to pin point one I would not know where to begin and to top it all off it just started snowing in Jacksonville, FL. It just keeps getting better!

The best gift I got was.. Got to spend time with my mother and my daughter..only wished my ol'e man was still alive to spend the holidays with us...............

We live in the DFW area and my daughter came in from Corpus . My son has given us a grand baby this year. They gave me some HD shirts and went in on some lined-removable chaps [ lil' small, may have to take back] but the thought that counts
Spending time with family and friends.
Happy new yr. to all

Got to spend some time with the grand daughter, and quiet time with The redhead and just relax and be thankful:s

Cycle Shell Tourer model for my 07 FLHRCI. No more waiting till it cools to cover it, ride in, pull shell over bike and bedtime!

Attachments

• Dimensions.jpg
    Dimensions.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 14
I got the "live to ride ride to live" mirrors.
100_0841.jpg

& got my inner faring & helmet closer to being done.
100_0845.jpg

Toby

Back