Webbtron how's your weather?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Sunnysideup, May 15, 2013.

1. Sunnysideup

Sunnysideup Junior Member

Still blows me away when I think of your trip back from Salt Spring hitting all that snow. Have you been able to unplug yet and ride in some good weather yet?

2. wannaride

wannaride Active Member

It is amazing. He showed me some pics. It has been nice on some days, rainy in the afternoon to evening & cold sometimes. Hopefully he's been riding.

Toby

3. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

The suit is in the box, My log books shows my last trip was March 30th to Canon City and then N on HWY 9 the back or west entrance to Cripple Creek but it was to cold to to make riding at 10,000' comfortable so we went N to Florissant and back to the Springs on US24. My wife loves to ride but she is not interested in heated gear so I can't wear mine...
    I'm one man irrigation company so this is my busy time but all the snow and cold has my start-up season condensed so I'm working the past few Saturdays and ...well I'm no different than the rest of you. You just do the dance till it is done then we play. That is the reason I have to take my extended rides in February. So maybe this weekend we are looking at 80° and I'm 200 miles from my oil change.
    I have a fondness for the State of Texas and feel for those folks that got blasted by that tornado swarm.

4. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

I was down your way last weekend Webbtron, it was a last minute thing or I would have given you a shout. Let's have lunch some weekend now that I'm in the neighborhood.

5. Sunnysideup

Webbton, mind if I steal this phrase from you to put under all my posts?

"You just do the dance till it is done then we play."

I do not know how to add that bit at the end that all of the rest of you have but I sure do like it.

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Control Panel, edit signature:D

7. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

He's retired. He wouldn't like the pay! :D

8. lorne

lorne Senior Member

are you guys baiting me?????:D

9. Sunnysideup

LOL.......I believe that's exactly what they are doing!

10. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Lorne you don't need any bait, all you have to do is see the word Jack.