free website stats program Webbtron how's your weather? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Webbtron how's your weather?

No it's a good bit north of me but I am very familiar with the town, I'm just finishing up a project there now.

Amazing the things that are available these days. Sounds like a system I need to employ for my truck drivers. They probably would quit me though :D

Webbtron.......I really enjoyed going back and following you and lorne's trip on route to Redfish Joes. The photos really helped and keeping us updated on starting and stopping in the evenings. If I would have owned a heated suit, I would have loved to been along with you guys.

rough it out like the rest of us...jack can take a photo of the icicles...:panic:panic

Webbtron, you may find this interesting about Carrollton, Ga. It was were Susan Hayward is buried. She was married to a man and living there when she died of hepatitis in the sixties.

Webbtron, you may find this interesting about Carrollton, Ga. It was were Susan Hayward is buried. She was married to a man and living there when she died of hepatitis in the sixties.
I'm sorry but who is Susan Hayward? Now I've been to Calamity Janes site

She was a bigtime Hollywood actress in the 40's and 50's. She played opposite many of the greats like Gregory Peck and Gable. I see now I had my facts wrong, she died in 75 in Hollywood but she did live in Carrollton towards the end of her life and is buried there.

Attachments

• Susan Hayward.jpg
    Susan Hayward.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
I know this is waaaaaaaaaay off base from the original subject of this thread but I realized this oddity a few years ago. Miriam Hopkins caught my eye in one of her early movies so much so I began to look deeper into her life and career. Come to find out that for the most part of her early life, she lived in my hometown of Bainbridge Ga. Not only that, she's buried in Bainbridge near her mother and other family members. Then I decided to look and see if her childhood home was still standing. Not only is it still standing, I grew up myself in the house diagonal across the street from hers.

Miriam was a huge star in the thirties. Became difficult to work with as her career continued. Made movies with all the huge names in Hollywood. At one time she was knocking down 1500 a week and this was during the depression.

Attachments

• Miriam Hopkins.jpg
    Miriam Hopkins.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
Back