free website stats program WaaaaaHoooooo!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

WaaaaaHoooooo!!!!

gs34

What a beautiful day. Just got back home from burning a tankful.
First day we've had that has been suitable for riding since before Thanksgiving, and I took full advantage of it. The bike ran great, and It seemed to be as glad to be out as I was.
The wife says my disposition has improved 100%....yes, it's a sickness. I've had it since 1961 when I caught it from an old flatty!!
Still puts just as big a smile on my face as it did back then.
signature.jpg

Good for you. Happy for ya.

I tore down my speedo and haven't gotten it back together yet. Handlebars headlight yada yada.

Temp here in Ohio was good but the wind was wicked. Did see a few people out riding.

Too bad you had to miss it Ken. There were literaly hundreds of bikes out today. I couldn't believe how many.
Guess everyone else was as anxious to get out as I was.

Too bad you had to miss it Ken. There were literaly hundreds of bikes out today. I couldn't believe how many.
Guess everyone else was as anxious to get out as I was.

I saw one bike today even though it was warm it was aweful wet

It was wet here early in the day. But the sun came out, and there was enough wind that the roads dried off surprisingly well. There were a few wet patches here and there but nothing to worry about.
All in all, a satisfying day.....And no bugs to clean off :D:D

The key word there is ICE!!! And I don't blame you a bit. I'd be in till the spring thaw.
I heard one guy, with an ice coated gravel drive, talking about loading the bike on his trailer in the garage....then unloading it to ride once he reached the main road.
You'd really need a ride badly to go thru all that.

The key word there is ICE!!! And I don't blame you a bit. I'd be in till the spring thaw.
I heard one guy, with an ice coated gravel drive, talking about loading the bike on his trailer in the garage....then unloading it to ride once he reached the main road.
You'd really need a ride badly to go thru all that.
lot of ice here to but most gone now with the rain late today

I can relate! Got a nice little ride in Chirstmas day. It was nice out today but I had family bussiness to tend to. Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 60s, I intend to burn a tank myself. Can't wait!

In the NWEST were still thawing out from alot of snow.Ihave been on the quad having fun the roads are dry but like Smitty I've got a couple hundred feet of snow and ice before the sandy roads.

Last edited:
The weather was nice today! got to 72 degrees. got out the fatboy and took me a nice ride. makes you feel like eveythings right with the world, even if it isn't!!!

Back