free website stats program WaaaaaHoooooo!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

WaaaaaHoooooo!!!!

What a beautiful day. Just got back home from burning a tankful.
First day we've had that has been suitable for riding since before Thanksgiving, and I took full advantage of it. The bike ran great, and It seemed to be as glad to be out as I was.

Showoff.

I went to my Harley shop today to pick up my plates on the new bike. We have been snowed in for 9 days. Streets finally clear enough to drive a car. No bikes in the parking lot when I got there. Just cars and trucks. Snow was piled 8 feet high from plowing out the parking lot. Got my plates and a few shiny things to adorn my bike with and went home and talked to my bike which has been sitting in the garage, all by itself, alone. It's as bored as I am.

Once again I say: Showoff..............:cheers

p.s. glad you had a great time:D

I would have been okay to ride. I could have easily gotten the bike back together in time, but I broke the 12 pin deutsch connector.:small3d023:

Went to the Harley dealer and they didn't have one in stock. sooooo.....

Just my luck.

Ken

I think I live next door to Smitty. We got 8 then another 4 or so inches of snow just before Xmas. Yesterday it was 60 and rain. Talk about water and ice. Today the wind is blowing at 60 mile an hour gusts. I don't think my baby is going out for awhile. We broke a record hitting 60, but the roads were flooding from all the melting ice. Now today the wind and it's 27 outside. To much water, to much wind. At least the rain washed the salt off the roads. I can't wait til April.

The temps were nice yesterday -- but the wind was wicked. I did see 6 bikes while on my way for Christmas number 3 in Northern Ohio. Good to see guys out on the road. I was secretly jealous and offering high fives at the same time.

I would have been okay to ride. I could have easily gotten the bike back together in time, but I broke the 12 pin deutsch connector.:small3d023:

Went to the Harley dealer and they didn't have one in stock. sooooo.....

Just my luck.

Ken

Don't feel bad, those connectors are rather "delicate" :nosad

Kinda wish they were more "robust" as the rest of the bike :23:

Back