free website stats program Vin Plant code | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vin Plant code

I find this statement offensive and ignorant.
Our two Countries are each other's largest trading partners and no other Countries work closer together then the U.S. and Canada.
Our economies are reliant on each other and in many cases we have shared workforces,not to mention shared military operations. Also in the production of parts the Canadian Standard has a closer tolerance than it's U.S. counterpart.

You should think before you type.

Steve.

Well Said Steve

Amen Steve. My Jeep was built in Canada and it was the best, most trouble free car I ever owned. I have no trouble buying anything made by our great Canadian friends!

Not sure which would be worse..... china or canada..... either way it not the US.... but I really doubt HD would do that...... it would have been in the news before then.....

Being new to the forum, you should learn to think how your statement will be viewed by others before hitting the "send" button.

We have members from all over the world and we don't allow anyone to insult them. Steve07 let you off easy this time.

Give it some serious thought before posting something like this again.

According to my manual C= Kansas City. I have an 11 Wide Glide I would assume but could be wrong it is the same for all. Shouldn't jump to code conclusions.

I find this statement offensive and ignorant.
Our two Countries are each other's largest trading partners and no other Countries work closer together then the U.S. and Canada.
Our economies are reliant on each other and in many cases we have shared workforces,not to mention shared military operations. Also in the production of parts the Canadian Standard has a closer tolerance than it's U.S. counterpart.

You should think before you type.

Steve.

Thank you Steve. :small3d018:

My bike is Kansas City built and has a K. But it`s an 09, maybe they changed the letter code`s.

Back