free website stats program Vance and hines twin slash 3" slip-on muffler (fxdc) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and hines twin slash 3" slip-on muffler (fxdc)

I just did the same thing you did only on a 2009 FXDC. I really enjoyed the pipes that came with it, and as you said, it sounds like a Harley now. My rider said they were kinda noisy for her, so I tried the "quiet" mufflers, and so far don't really care for the sound. I don't know if the fiberglass burns out some (if it still does) might make it sound better. Let us know what you think.

Thanks Dolce and all - Nice ride you got there Dolce!
I have the 3" V&H pipes are on order for my black Dyna. All part of the Stage 1 upgrade that's gonna happen next month. The download part I understand, but I have problems understanding the air intake part. I can keep the stock cover, which is great. The part I don't uderstand is the "street legal", and the codes that go with it, but I believe it will provide enough air.
I'm also adding a 19" lightly smoked quick release windshield, adjustable highway pegs, 4" pullback risers, chrome front feder extension. Replacing the speedo with a speedo/tach combo, and relocating the license plate to the side.
This is all gonna happen during the 16,000 kilometer servicing at my Harley dealer. The easy stuff is gonna get done in the dealership parking lot, but much has to be done in the shop. Sure glad I gots coupons and some discounts.

Back