free website stats program Unbelievable.......... | Harley Davidson Forums

Unbelievable..........

And, of course, the other guy had been drinking...

There was an (unnamed) organization around here organizing a poker run from bar to bar. They were surprised to learn that they couldn't obtain insurance. Imagine that!?!?!?!?!

I couldnt believe the biker that ran over her left. They said she is in the hospital for head injuries. Havent heard how she is doing. Most of the poker runs that are in this area go from bar to bar. I didnt know they had any other kind.

That's a bad story. Hope that lady will be ok.

It's brave or foolhardy mixing grog with riding. I don't trust myself to ride safely personally if I'd had "one or two" and so I stick to non-alc when on my bike. Might seem wussie to some but then do I give a hoot? Nope.

Unbelievable. Unfortunatly, bad things happen all too often on charity runs.

Yea - a doofus on a scoot DRUNK while on a CHARITY run! Give the whole day a bad rap!! Just plain ignorance on the the one that was drinking!!

I'm not surprised he kept going when he ran the poor lady biker over. Probably had a couple of beers in him and panicked. Just because he was riding a bike doesn't make him any more or less sympathetic to other bikers. All he was thinking about was himself. I found out years ago booze and bikes don't mix... I trashed a nice '75 CB360T that I went down on in Tucson after a night at the club. Luckily I walked away and no one else was hurt. No more of that nonsense for me after that.

Back