free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

Drop us a note here and let us know if you are from the UK.

Inquiring minds want to know.:D
Hi,My name is Doug and I live in Scotland UK.Joined in August but have spent the last 8 weeks or more sorting out the 91 Ultra Classic(Euro.Version) I bought in March this year.
I have managd to get most of the work done myself after spending ££££££s with the local Harley Dealer here in Glasgow,Scotland. NEVER AGAIN.!!! Will be repairing myself at home from now on. Enough said. I sold my Yam900.TDM and bought the 91 ULTRA.
Strangely enough....I did this after hiring/renting a new Road King In Orlando,Flo. in Dec/Jan.2007. I didnt like my 1st Harley experience. I rode it (2-up) from Orlando to Daytona and afterwards said " I will never buy a Harley".
Do these Harleys find you???? Here I am,2 years down the road,and Ive bought an old 91 Ultra,on eBay UK,WITHOUT TESTING/RIDING,OR EVEN SEEING IT IN "THE FLESH".
Hold on ...Ive got to tighten my "straight jacket".
There you have it. Looking forward to joining the Community chat,when possible.

re: UK & Other Riders check in

Hi from North Wales

Frank
Hi Frank,Im new and Have just posted a note.Im up here in Scotland. You will see by my post that my 1st Harley experience hasnt been too promising so far. Will catch up with you soon. Doug.

WAP.gif

All clear now over here in Gloucestershire. Lots of salt and grit around tho.
WAP.gif

Back