free website stats program UK & Other Riders check in | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

UK & Other Riders check in

re: UK & Other Riders check in

Hey UK riders,

Any of you found somewhere to buy the oil most recommeded on this site - Mobil 1 V Twin 20/50? You can import it from USA but that's really pricey.

What's the favoured oil with UK riders? I don't want to go with HD Syn 3 as it's not reckoned to be as good as the Grade 4 synthetics.

Cheers all. :D

Try this, Trojan Horse.

i just use the dino oil HD suppy other than that check out Zodiac and the likes as they will sell you full service kits of Spectro :D

Thanks Hobbit. I see there's a Zodiac over in Upton. Will take a run over there when I get back from France. I was planning on taking a ride around the Malverns my first free day when I get back so I'll bring my rucksack and credit card :D:D/:D

Hi, only just found this bit of the site. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I'm from Durham.

I use red line full syn,best thing I ever did for my bike.Opie oils is good,very helpfull and easy to talk to.Opie Oils - Amsoil
If they dont have it,they'll get it for you if they can.

Hi all, just joined this forum a couple of days ago.
Recognise a couple of names from other UK sites :)

Originally from Edinburgh (long time ago) Living in Rutland.

Looking forward to some sunshine:D

Hi to all, I am a newbie to the forum and to HD's (last bike was a 2001 Wildstar). I hail from the metropolis of the North West, sunny Blackpool. I would love to know of any good dealers in the US that you have used who will ship over the pond.
Regards,
Chris.

Hi to all, I am a newbie to the forum and to HD's (last bike was a 2001 Wildstar). I hail from the metropolis of the North West, sunny Blackpool. I would love to know of any good dealers in the US that you have used who will ship over the pond.
Regards,
Chris.

Hi Boardy and welcome to the site.
Is that HD dealers specifically? I'm fairly new to the site and my first HD so I've been doing a bit of buying from across the pond but not from HD dealers specifically. Have bought stuff like TFi, Metro Air Force blaster and any vendors I've dealt with have been very up front and on the ball.

Jersey (as in Channel Islands) HD online is a good way to shop and they're cheaper due to lower/no taxes.

Best of luck and ride safely :D:D

Thanks for the reply Cedarbrook63, I too am a new HD owner. Previously I have bought from the States for my Yammie and I had a small group of trusted dealers and I would like to get on the same footing with a dealer for HD parts. I have looked at Jersey HD and the prices are better than my local dealer in Preston.

Regards,

Chris.

blackpool.

Back