free website stats program True or False | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

True or False

I'm not sure this go's here. But it's a good write up, or is it!! :shock Click Here >>(Before You Buy Harley)
Yeah well... When I had my Gl1800 Wing, there were bikes that had cracked frame issues, coolant leaking issues, front suspension issues, over heating issues, radiator fans gringding into the radiators.
My Kaw 1700 Voyager had Ecu issues and excessive heat issues.
Quite frankly, to date, my Harley has given me little to fret over in the last 2+ years that I've owned it. The compensator needs to be replaced. I have a new one and the compen-saver that I need to install.
I spent far more time and money on my wing to fix the issues with it.
The bottom line here is every bike has issues.
Just how I see it.
WAP.gif

Yeah well... When I had my Gl1800 Wing, there were bikes that had cracked frame issues, coolant leaking issues, front suspension issues, over heating issues, radiator fans gringding into the radiators.
My Kaw 1700 Voyager had Ecu issues and excessive heat issues.
Quite frankly, to date, my Harley has given me little to fret over in the last 2+ years that I've owned it. The compensator needs to be replaced. I have a new one and the compen-saver that I need to install.
I spent far more time and money on my wing to fix the issues with it.
The bottom line here is every bike has issues.
Just how I see it.
WAP.gif

I completely agree Mongo. Remember the space shuttle that did not make it to the moon? Some of the most intelligent people in the country were on that project. So if made by man it has definite characteristics of possible failure....

I completely agree Mongo. Remember the space shuttle that did not make it to the moon? Some of the most intelligent people in the country were on that project. So if made by man it has definite characteristics of possible failure....

Did you mean Apollo 13? I don't think any of the Shuttles made it out of Earth orbit. Haha

Back