free website stats program True or False | Harley Davidson Forums

True or False

Very old story and posting.
Seen it many times, long ago.

Either you want a Harley or you don't!

I wonder if this is the same crew that said the world was coming to a end....:bigsmiley31:

It provides very valid points and something every Harley owner should know about to prevent possible failure. The way it's written, though, has a pretty condescending tone to it and tends to grate on the nerves.

I've owned a 2006 and 2010 Twin Cams. Drove them extensively, gave them average maintenance and love. Never had any of those issues. Momma has a 2008, Toyota, Highlander, we bought for its supposed bullet proof reputation. I have owned only one other vehicle in my life I have hated worse. Major issues with everything on it since buying it brand new!

No doubt some machines will break, some catastrophic. Most will give years of reliable service, but eventually something is gonna break. Chance we take.

This guy is all over the net with gloom and doom about Harley, just because it is on the net does not make it true JMO

Every metric dealer has a shop in the back. They wouldn't have them if they didn't break down too! Thing is, you can buy parts for a 50 year old Harley, good luck buying parts for a 5 year old metric.

Back