free website stats program Tran fluid | Harley Davidson Forums

Tran fluid

chuck60

I put the spectro 75w 140 platinum 6 speed in today, and I can already tell a difference in shifting, and the chatter I was getting is much more quite. Thanks to all who suggested it.

Glad that it is working for you. How about giving us a heads up after you have put a few miles on her?

I like it when a plan comes together..
You are going to notice that the longer you run bike, the trans will get even better... Enjoy:s

Good news! Your on a long line of many that have had the same results. Glad it worked out for you.

I found Mobil 1 75/140 or Valvoline 75/140 to be just as good. They are both full synthetic and the Valvoline is cheaper @ $12 a QT

I tried the spectro complete through my bike 3-4 oil changes ago completely happy on all accounts thanks to all the folks here on forum for their inputs, which I have learned to hold up to Bible standards.Have not been let down here so far.I read a thread a while back about checking the drain plug magnets after 1st 2nd and consecutive changes there is little to no build up any more. Big Thanks to those who have input for the better of all on this forum.

Yes glad you like it ...i dont think about my tranny noise any more unless some one else brings it up...or its time to put new oil in ...:) then good oil never costs too much...peace of mind its doing its job...:D

I changed to mobil 1 75/140 and the difference in shifting is great. It shifts so smooth, like it just jumps into gear. 5th gear whine is more like a hum. Thanks to all that suggested going to gear oil instead of motor oil. 2k miles into oil change and it's great.:bigsmiley12:

Back