free website stats program Touring exhaust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Touring exhaust

I agree, much easier to work with.

For all the times (which is just about all of the time) I 100% agree with you, I don't see how it could have been much easier in my case. The install was a breeze (piggy back to the ecm) and the V&H supplied values were spot on. I don't really care what the values mean as long as they work for me, but I am no where near as technically savvy as most of you on this site.

Opinions are what make the world fun, and this is just mine.

For all the times (which is just about all of the time) I 100% agree with you, I don't see how it could have been much easier in my case. The install was a breeze (piggy back to the ecm) and the V&H supplied values were spot on. I don't really care what the values mean as long as they work for me, but I am no where near as technically savvy as most of you on this site.

Opinions are what make the world fun, and this is just mine.
I am with you, I am no techy myself, I do all my own work and I am getting better as the years go by, but half the time I am winging it. I did install my power commander on the quad, but I had NO idea how to adjust it.

I bought the Dynotunes Jackpots (slash-up) from Fuel Moto USA with the black end caps. IMO they are a tad bit louder than the Bub-7, or Rinehart Slip-ons. They have a nice deep rumble to them. I believe they are on sale for $299. list for $399. Also purchased the PCV from them. Took all of 2.5 hours to do the complete install and that included the Ness Big Sucker. Instant power increase. If you go that route, be sure to put the small baffle on the left side of the bike (Shifter side). Already saw someone else here had it opposite. I called Jamie to verify. You wont be dissapointed with the product, shipping or service. Fuel Moto, absolutely Top-notch vendor!

I bought the Dynotunes Jackpots (slash-up) from Fuel Moto USA with the black end caps. IMO they are a tad bit louder than the Bub-7, or Rinehart Slip-ons. They have a nice deep rumble to them. I believe they are on sale for $299. list for $399. Also purchased the PCV from them. Took all of 2.5 hours to do the complete install and that included the Ness Big Sucker. Instant power increase. If you go that route, be sure to put the small baffle on the left side of the bike (Shifter side). Already saw someone else here had it opposite. I called Jamie to verify. You wont be dissapointed with the product, shipping or service. Fuel Moto, absolutely Top-notch vendor!
Fuel Moto seems to be the place. Depending on which route I go I will probably by a PCIII from them. I am not positive but I don't think that many modules are compatible with the 2000 RK injection system. I think I have my hart set on the Reinharts.

Fuel Moto seems to be the place. Depending on which route I go I will probably by a PCIII from them. I am not positive but I don't think that many modules are compatible with the 2000 RK injection system. I think I have my hart set on the Reinharts.

I have the Reinharts, like the sound.

i;m running v&h true dual with oval dresser slip ons, nice deep but quiet at 65-70 mph
and running v&h fuel pac, trust me ,the bike has got some power!!!!

Well I ordered my slipon's today and out of left field I am going with Jackpot slipon's with the black billet tips. I went with the entire performance package and I am getting the Ness big sucker with the PCIII. I ordered them through FuelMoto, I heard they were the people to see and they gave me a great price for their line of exhaust. I did not verify, but I read they are a part of Rush mufflers???

Here is a video, sounds good, I wanted a deep tone, but not loud and they assured me they are deep. I went with the strait cut.

YouTube - Jackpot Harley Slip on Mufflers FLH FLHTC 99 - 09 Fuel Moto

Last edited by a moderator:
Back