free website stats program Toolin Around South Park Colorado | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Toolin Around South Park Colorado

Great post, I love the Colorado area. My sister lives in Loveland and I ride as much of the area as I can whenever I get a chance to visit. Just told the wife last night that I need to get out there again soon. Maybe I can use your book as a guide to some new areas.

THANKS I live in Canon City, been on those highways many times, now I'm in the Middle East (UAE) been here 2.5 years and now these pictures make me really Homesick, what is that white stuff???? oh yeah snow.

I lived in Castle Rock for a few years and spent much time in the Mosquito Range. Except at that time I was in a Jeep Wrangler hitting the off-road trails getting to the peaks of some of those mountains.

I love to ride, but if you ever get a chance, get a Jeep and check out some trails. Incredible.

Thanks all. Skratch... I have a big enduro bike for exploring all those faint dirt/rock roads in Colorado. Ain't too anxious to bring the big FL down some of those trails!

Images are saved at only 1024x768, and are parked at my server.

Good riding in 2010 everyone!

Steve

Back