free website stats program To buy this or not??? | Harley Davidson Forums

To buy this or not???

glazier

Brand new 2013 110th anniversary edition Ultra Limited. My dealer just got one in a few days ago in the color I really like. I really like the bike, but can't decide if I should buy it or not. Signing my life away for the next 7 years is a long time, but riding this baby sure would make the time fly. Help!!!!!!! :)

Attachments

• Ultra Limited 110th Anniversary.jpg
    Ultra Limited 110th Anniversary.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Ultra Limited 110th Anniversary2.jpg
    Ultra Limited 110th Anniversary2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 162
hard to say, cant see the smile on your face in the photos....very nice bike, love the color what ever you decide will be the right choice..

Sweet! If you can afford it, you only live once........:D

Sweet diggity - go for it...it's only money & you can't take it w/you. Just make sure your "other 1/2's" in on the deal as well...good luck!

Sweet! If you can afford it, you only live once........:D

You can't take the money with you to the next life so I say spend it now. :D

If you really need help I will drive you there so you can ride it home :D

Buy it. You know you want it!:bigsmiley12:

Sweet diggity - go for it...it's only money & you can't take it w/you. Just make sure your "other 1/2's" in on the deal as well...good luck!

strange...on a Harley forum and no one said "NO DON'T DO IT" :D

That is one sweet ride with nice colors. Only you can make the decision on what you are willing to spend. One thing I have learned over the years is if you are spending a large amount of money make sure you do not settle. I know when I bought my Harley I should have gone with a different model but money was a factor and I settled. When you do decide let us know and make sure you provide some pictures:bigsmiley12:

Back